Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Baby Shower #2

From 10.04.2008 Weekend

Last Saturday (10.4.08) was our West Coast Baby Shower. The weather in Santa Barbara has been amazing lately. Too hot, actually, if you ask me, but I am sweating for two. But on Saturday...the day of our shower, which was supposed to be at the park...it rained! Turned out amazing nonetheless. We had it at Maggie's Pre-School, Creative Kids, and it was perfect thanks to the "Tuesday Night" ladies and the help of our families. Mario and Meghan did the food which I think everyone thoroughly enjoyed. If anyone would like Meghan to cater an even of theirs, please contact me. She is an amazing chef and caterer! It was so great to have our family from out of town there. My Aunt, Uncle and Cousins came from Orange County and Scott's sisters and Mom came from the north and Dad and Gayle from the south. Not to mentioned long time family friends. We couldnt have asked for a better day. We were showered with gifts for our little girl and we are pretty much ready to go now. Well, I need another week or so then she can come whenever she wants. ;-) I have a few pics to post and I'm sure I will have more to come I think from my aunts camera. They are of the whole weekend, not just the shower.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like this took a lot of work! Great way to keep everyone involved - loved seeing all the pictures!
Love,
Auntie Abbie